Friday, June 3, 2011

...and we're back!

Photobucket

so a week after blogshop, my computer crashed.  HUGE bummer.  but i'm the luckiest for so many reasons:

  • had a computer for blogshop (this could have happened a week earlier!)
  • fixed for free (and trust me, the damage was $$- so so lucky! thank you, apple!!)
  • all files INTACT (huge fear of losing all baby opal pictures! and everything else saved in the past 4 years.  good, good lesson in backing up files!)
being without a computer for 2 weeks was not the most fun, but it gave me lots of time to get my hands into quite a few little crafty bastard projects, organize the buffalo bill room, and maybe just read, sleep, and do other activities that i may not have done in exchange of surfing around the net.  so all in all, i consider myself to be a pretty lucky gal.

i have to say, my blogshop skills may have gone a little rusty but i've been snapping away on my camera so i have lots to share and no excuse to get those skills back in order.  so bear with me!

(Gratuitous Opal shot for my mom)
Photobucket

{you can guess as to what his poor dad made him do.  not too sure how i feel about this, but nonetheless it's still a pretty cute pic of a dog carrying his own poop bag. that could be because i'm his mom.}

No comments:

Post a Comment